For more than two decades, Dr. Dudee and his team of professionals at Medical Vision Institute have been providing the most state-of- the-art eye and vision care to the people of Central Kentucky. Dr. Dudee has performed thousands of ocular surgeries, changing the lives of countless people. With the help of his amazing staff, Dr. Dudee maintains a full service ophthalmology practice, surgery center and designer optical boutique in Lexington, KY.
At Medical Vision Institute, we are committed to providing you the best possible care for your eyes so that you maintain healthy vision for a lifetime. We go the extra step to achieve the best surgical results. Dr. Dudee understands that meticulous attention to detail is of the utmost importance.
Starting with your initial Refractive Consult, Dr. Dudee will go over your visual goals and expectations. He will carefully explain the entire process to you in words that you can understand, and he will give you many opportunities to ask questions. Dr. Dudee believes that good patient-doctor communication is the cornerstone of a positive office visit. Dr. Dudee and his staff will perform multiple measurements of your eye in the course of your visits, and he will carefully examine your entire eye and visual system to ensure that you will have the best possible outcome.
We place importance on promoting our practice through word of mouth by providing courteous and professional service. We are always there for you after your visit or procedure to provide personalized follow up care.
Our primary goals can be summarized as follows:
- To provide each patient with skilled and efficient ophthalmic care in order to maximize the enjoyment of life through clear and comfortable vision.
- To relieve pain, discomfort or distress through prompt management of ocular conditions.
- To screen for, and diagnose, potential threats to vision and health so that preventative measures may be taken in a timely fashion.
- To communicate clearly with our patients’ other health care providers about eye findings relevant to their vision or general health, and provide consultation when requested.
- To reassure and educate patients about their vision, their eyes and general medical well-being.
- To achieve the above objectives effectively and efficiently by minimizing waste in both resources and time.
- To maintain a growing and thriving ophthalmic practice by sustaining a reputation for ethical, evidence based, high quality ophthalmic care in a positive environment.
- To maintain a safe workplace where each team member can maximize their potential and where they can share a common passion to rise above the status quo to make a meaningful contribution to other people’s lives.
“A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption of our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider to our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.” — Mahatma Gandhi, 1890